You Belong Here
Mosaic Center Membership
At the Mosaic Center for Work, Life + Learning, we are committed to meeting people wherever they are in their life journeys as we work together to identify goals and take meaningful steps toward achieving them.
Our coaches are dedicated mentors, compassionate listeners, and outstanding cheerleaders—but they can’t do the work for you. Progress takes time, effort, and commitment.
Your free Mosaic Center membership is simply how we commit to working together.
MOSAIC CENTER MEMBERSHIP IS:
- There is never any charge for Mosaic Center services. While fees or tuition expenses may be required for certain education or training programs, our team will work to connect you to the resources you need to achieve your goals.
- Every journey is different. Our members include people of all ages, backgrounds, and aspirations, all with one thing in common: a desire to grow their careers in healthcare.
- Like most things in life, you only get back what you put into your work with us. To be successful, members need to meet regularly with our team and actively work toward their goals.
- Every journey is different. Your membership will continue as long as you are working toward career advancement and actively pursuing short or long-term goals related to education, financial stability, etc.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Is a Mosaic Center membership right for you? Find out today by completing our member interest form and getting in touch with our team. The process is quick, easy, and obligation-free.
Complete and submit a Mosaic Center Interest Form to let us know that you’re ready to talk about options. A member of our team will follow up with you via your preferred contact method within 48 business hours.
Schedule a time to meet with one of our coaches for a special intake session, where we’ll ask and answer lots of questions about where you are, where you want to go, and how the Mosaic Center can help.
While we are passionate about helping all people who want our support, Mosaic Center members must:
- Live and/or work in Marion County, Indiana.
- Be actively pursuing career advancement within the healthcare industry.
- Not already hold an advanced degree (i.e. masters or higher).
Those who do not meet the above criteria may be eligible for a referral to one or more of our partner organizations. Please contact us with any questions.
While our services are geared toward improving access to healthcare careers, Mosaic Center members are not required to work for any specific employer — now or in the future. However, as a part of Indiana University Health, the Mosaic Center is well-positioned to connect jobseekers to openings across the organization as we begin our member relationships.